Ken Titheradge – Senior Consultant
Ken joined HBA Consulting in 2005 after more than 20 years’ experience, including at the SES level, within the Australian Public Service and with the Australian Government Solicitor as a HR and workplace relations practitioner. He had significant achievements in developing and implementing employment frameworks and remuneration policies relevant to the needs of the organisation.
His strategic advice on the employment relationship was highly valued by the senior management group and he also performed the role of Ethics Counsellor within the Australian Government Solicitor. In his role with HBA he has undertaken reviews and investigations for a wide range of Australian Public Service, ACT Public Service and State Government Public Services agencies and private sector companies covering breaches of Codes of Conduct, harassment and bullying complaints, Reviews of Action and underperformance.
The leader of the Workplace Investigations business line within HBA Consulting, Ken Titheradge, has wide and practical current knowledge of Australian administrative and employment law, particularly as it relates to the public sector. He has undertaken assignments with significant complexity and risk.
Ken fulfills an important role in HBA’s quality assurance processes by conducting an independent peer review of all draft investigation reports.
He applies his extensive background and experience to ensuring that every report reviewed comprehensively addresses the issues in a fair and thorough manner and that the conclusions are supported by the evidence.
Ken has particular strengths in the areas of workplace review and investigations, including:
- Broad and deep Human Resource Management experience, particularly across the public sector environment;
- Gaining the confidence of senior management in his ability to undertake reviews taking account of the needs of the organisation while at the same time recognising the rights of the individual;
- The design of appropriate review and investigation processes to suit the individual circumstances of a situation;
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of the administrative and industrial law requirements associated with review and investigative processes;
- Undertaking reviews and investigations across a range of issues and stakeholder groups;
- Effectively managing complex stakeholder issues;
- The development of clear, factual and concise reports to substantiate and formalise the outcomes of review and investigation processes.
Ken Titheradge (Senior Consultant)
Contact Gary Champion
Principal , HBA Consulting
T : (02) 62474490, 0419401250