Specialist workplace relations services.
A client list of over 80 organisations in the public and private sectors.
Integrating employment framework with business plans.
Human Resource Management strategy
A whole of organisational approach to the most expensive contract for most employers - their employees..
Designing and varying your employment framework.
Planning, development, negotiation & implementation . Direct involvement in the development of enterprise agreements, and common law contracts.
Classification review and performance management
Reviews, redesign, education, implementation.
Experienced investigators with a strong background in workplace investigations and dealing with complex and sensitive issues.
Workplace relations Relations and HR related training
Over 12,500 government sector participants to date.
Research and monitoring
Information, analysis and industrial audits. Research products used by over 60 organizations
About HBA Consulting
- We are a Canberra based HR and IR consulting company, established in 1995.
- We have a team of highly experienced senior consultants, with extensive HR and IR experience.
- We have provided advice and assistance to more than 100 organisations across the public and private sectors within the ACT and nationally.
- We have provided advice and assistance on more than 330 certified agreements, enterprise agreements and related workplace arrangements over the past 18 years.
- We are currently on a range of public sector HR panels for the services that we provide – in both the Australian Public Service and ACT Public Service.
About our HR Consultants
Unlike some of our competitors, all of HBA Consulting's senior consultants individually have many decades of expertise across all facets of HR in the public and private sectors. When you engage HBA Consulting to undertake work, you are buying deep experience and broad expertise.